We believe that all children deserve the very best care and try to provide this for all our patients, who are children from birth through the age of 19 years. From routine well child checkups to immunizations, Franklin Pediatrics, S.C. is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. You can read more about specific services we offer.
- Well-Child Care Exams
- Newborn Care
- Physical Exams
- Vision & Hearing Services
- Child Immunizations
- Sick Child Diagnosis and Treatment
- Wart Removal
- Lab Testing
- Fractured Fingers and Toes
What Sets Us Apart
- If you wish to speak to a doctor during office hours please tell the nurse what the problem is as she may be able to help you. There may be a charge for telephone consultations and prescription refills in order to save an office visit.
- Prescription refills should always be requested Mon-Fri between 9 AM and 4 PM. Please call several days before it runs out. Sometimes an office visit will be necessary in order for us to issue refills.
- Illness does not always occur during office hours. If there is an EMERGENCY, that will not wait until the office opens in the morning, please call (309) 762-0777 and our answering service will contact the staff member who is on call. The answering service cannot give any advice. We will call you back as soon as possible to determine the appropriate course of action. Please do not go to the emergency room unless the problem involves a serious injury or life-threatening problem.